Back 8688 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Nov 2024, 00:58 *MIGHTY SNIFF*

Workin' on that :LOL:
are you still sick?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
It's 8:05 for me Tracy, how about you?( I am not doing an essay)

Luna Bludvist
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I think I also blocked ads on my pc!

I'm good, Luna! How 'bout yourself? Ah, about the essay, I wasn't asking you, I was asking Emily

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 26 Nov 2024, 01:03
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Nov 2024, 00:58 *MIGHTY SNIFF*

Workin' on that :LOL:
are you still sick?
A wee bit but I'm getting better! Ma's been giving me some nice lemon and cinnamon tea to help flush out the snifflies ^^

@Tracey Bailey
OHH where do I begin with that... :sad:

I know what I'm covering and what should go in it. I think right now it's just finding info I need for it. 'Specially things I can translate from academic linguists to "me" language :lol: No sense putting stuff in if I can't understand it myself ;)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Alright, feel free to owl me if you want my help!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
:lol: :bye:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya Jospeh!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 26 Nov 2024, 01:11
Alright, feel free to owl me if you want my help!
D'awww Tracey!

*snugs* :blue_heart:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey! Hi Em! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm gonna be offline until 6:30 tomorrow morning(USA, PA time), and then after tomorrow it's Thanksgiving break!

Luna Bludvist
Back 8688 / 18141