25 Nov 2024, 19:52
Let's Chat!
im soooo sleepy today :[ i got 10 hours of sleep idk why im exhausted already D:
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
25 Nov 2024, 19:55
Let's Chat!
[quote]I was like that too when I was in school. Now I get tired from all the dancing that I do
25 Nov 2024, 19:59
Let's Chat!
I'm still stressing over my essays 
All whilst trying to stop my nose from running because of this dang cold
All whilst trying to stop my nose from running because of this dang cold
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Nov 2024, 20:42
Let's Chat!
Hi Luna!
(Also, try not to double post...! It helps prevent spamming in chat
)
(Also, try not to double post...! It helps prevent spamming in chat
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Nov 2024, 20:53
Let's Chat!
25 Nov 2024, 20:57
Let's Chat!
25 Nov 2024, 21:22
Let's Chat!
*slides back in*
Back from dinner, now I'm back to procrastinating over my studies
Back from dinner, now I'm back to procrastinating over my studies
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone