25 Nov 2024, 13:02
Let's Chat!
*sends more motivation*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
25 Nov 2024, 13:31
Let's Chat!
Must... Manifest... Motivation...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Nov 2024, 13:43
Let's Chat!
Haha well hope you had a great day then!
I absolutely love it!! Good luck in whichever way you'll chooseAva Winchect wrote: 25 Nov 2024, 12:36 Oh, that’s really exciting! Do you like the field, because it’s one I want to go into (Main goal is to be an author, but until that works out I’m studying to become a counselor/therapist)
let us know when you publish a book, bet it would be interesting!! One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
25 Nov 2024, 13:48
Let's Chat!
FINALLY! Someone else who knows the struggle!Ava Winchect wrote: 25 Nov 2024, 12:40Lmbo, if I ever finish one. I have a bad habit of coming up with ideas, getting half way through and then starting on a new idea. Right now I mainly write bigger projects to practice and see what it’s like to write a novel, rather than publish them.Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Nov 2024, 12:38 Ooh that's cool
You should recommend your books to us next time when you become a famous author![]()
I could probably give a whole dissertation of ideas that I've had over the years, started them, and never finished... I can't tell if it's because I'm being too ambitious, I need more time to plan and marinate in my ideas (Mm...
Which is why I LOVE RP'ing; it's a smaller scale, it forces me to take my time and I can do my baby girl's story in better justice with that in mind
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Nov 2024, 14:13
Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
25 Nov 2024, 15:02
Let's Chat!
Heyy
Hru??
Hru??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique