Back 8682 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*sends more motivation* :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Must... Manifest... Motivation... :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Nov 2024, 12:33 Not really! The day's coming to an end :cryhappy:
Haha well hope you had a great day then! :D
Ava Winchect wrote: 25 Nov 2024, 12:36 Oh, that’s really exciting! Do you like the field, because it’s one I want to go into (Main goal is to be an author, but until that works out I’m studying to become a counselor/therapist)
I absolutely love it!! Good luck in whichever way you'll choose💚 let us know when you publish a book, bet it would be interesting!! :rofl:

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 25 Nov 2024, 12:40
Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Nov 2024, 12:38 Ooh that's cool
You should recommend your books to us next time when you become a famous author :decayed:
Lmbo, if I ever finish one. I have a bad habit of coming up with ideas, getting half way through and then starting on a new idea. Right now I mainly write bigger projects to practice and see what it’s like to write a novel, rather than publish them.
FINALLY! Someone else who knows the struggle! :wow:

I could probably give a whole dissertation of ideas that I've had over the years, started them, and never finished... I can't tell if it's because I'm being too ambitious, I need more time to plan and marinate in my ideas (Mm... :drool: ) or if I need patience and discipline to really buckle down and write. For the last few years I've been in this cycle where I jump off the bandwagon and then move sporadically onto something else :sweatingbullets:

Which is why I LOVE RP'ing; it's a smaller scale, it forces me to take my time and I can do my baby girl's story in better justice with that in mind <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good. Yourself?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
hi everyone

Mackenzie Maye is my inpc
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hello, Glen! How are you?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 8682 / 18141