Back 8680 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I’m good
Going to bed now, good night!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night Kiera!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night Kiera!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!!

Luna Bludvist
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! How are you doing? :)

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Goood...boy problems at school...(sarcastically)yay! I really really don't like him because he's the jerk of the grade.

Luna Bludvist
OOC Let's Chat!
Well that's quite some title XD

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Well at least that's some fun drama :lol: biggest thing I have going on right now is studying :'(

Sup Joseph! How you doing :)

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Life's as boring as it gets rn :sleep:
You?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Same :( just running some errands today, then studying studying studying

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Back 8680 / 18141