How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8/10 I know you!!! :decayed: :bye:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 I know you too :woot:

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Hello hello! We have definitely interacted occ before but it wasn't anything deep haha

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I recognize your name but never interacted

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I’ve just seen you in other game threads!

sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hello bestie! <3

STA - 8 | EVA - 9 | STR - 2
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 9
STA - 7 | EVA - 9 | STR - 0
WIS - 10 | AP - 0 | ACC - 10

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I know your name, hardly interacted. you deactivated from, delaine, right? or was that someone else?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 for the same reason
Yup that was me!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 second time seeing you here