What song are you currently listening to?
APT. - Rosé and Bruno Mars
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Zinedine Zidane - Vaudeville Smash
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What song are you currently listening to?
Blur - Stellar
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Numb - Linkin Park
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
MARI YOU'RE BACK MISSED YA!!!!

la Bachata - Manuel Turizo
la Bachata - Manuel Turizo
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
ASHHH! I MISSED YOU!
I THINK I'M FINALLY GETTING BACK! I've been pretty busy, but I think everything is coming together!
Good Things go-Linkin park
Good Things go-Linkin park
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
GLAD YOU're BACK!!! 
NO - BTS
NO - BTS
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
[quote]If I'm S, Can You Be My N? ~ TWS