What song are you currently listening to?

Think of me - the phantom of the opera

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

What song are you currently listening to?
holocaust - lil darkie

What song are you currently listening to?
APT. - Rosé and Bruno Mars

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Zinedine Zidane - Vaudeville Smash

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What song are you currently listening to?
Blur - Stellar

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Numb - Linkin Park

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What song are you currently listening to?
MARI YOU'RE BACK MISSED YA!!!! :decayed: :fire: :bye:
la Bachata - Manuel Turizo

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
ASHHH! I MISSED YOU! :cryhappy: I THINK I'M FINALLY GETTING BACK! I've been pretty busy, but I think everything is coming together!

Good Things go-Linkin park

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What song are you currently listening to?
GLAD YOU're BACK!!! :decayed:
NO - BTS

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
[quote]If I'm S, Can You Be My N? ~ TWS

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish