Back 8660 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

D'aww shucks!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I pay people to code my ency for me :lol:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I remember the days when people used to pay me for mediocre banners :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
*gasp* Emmy your banners are far from mediocre!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I still need a partner before I open up my shop

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]OMG!!!!!!!! YOUR BACK!!!!!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Nov 2024, 00:32
Hiya Scout!

Hope ya get better soon, Em!
hi tracey!!! hows it going? :]

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 24 Nov 2024, 01:22 *gasp* Emmy your banners are far from mediocre!
I--

:love: thank you...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Nov 2024, 01:28
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Nov 2024, 00:32
Hiya Scout!

Hope ya get better soon, Em!
hi tracey!!! hows it going? :]
It's going good. Yourself?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 8660 / 18141