23 Nov 2024, 23:11
Let's Chat!
Make some more milk tea?
My phone just developed a vertical line
My phone just developed a vertical line
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Nov 2024, 23:13
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm not home rn silly Hufflepuff.
Is that a good thing? Or a bad thing?
Is that a good thing? Or a bad thing?
23 Nov 2024, 23:17
Let's Chat!
Where are you?
Pretty bad ig
Pretty bad ig
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Nov 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
[quote]Driving around town.
Oh dear, your phone isn't gonna die on you, right?
Oh dear, your phone isn't gonna die on you, right?
23 Nov 2024, 23:29
Let's Chat!
Yeah, yeah, works perfectly fine. Just a little annoying
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Nov 2024, 23:34
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh ok, that's good.
When I go home I'll make more milk tea. Should I put in pearls?
When I go home I'll make more milk tea. Should I put in pearls?
23 Nov 2024, 23:38
Let's Chat!
Mhm!
It'll probably taste better that way
It'll probably taste better that way
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Nov 2024, 23:53
Let's Chat!
Alright!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.