23 Nov 2024, 22:43
Let's Chat!
23 Nov 2024, 22:48
Let's Chat!
As in starting new ones or finishing replies?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Nov 2024, 22:50
Let's Chat!
Cool! I still have 2 more replies
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Nov 2024, 22:51
Let's Chat!
I've a reply, a ball post I should probably do and a solo to finish.
But essay planning needs to come first...
But essay planning needs to come first...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Nov 2024, 22:58
Let's Chat!
You got this Em!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.