Back 8652 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Tracey! How are you?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii to all. guuys were there always ads on hio-
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! I don't think there were :S but I don't know... There are also new emogi's and its not notifying you when the vote is open...
OOC Let's Chat!
yeaah, i also noticed that
OOC Let's Chat!
The ads are new, yes. The founder is trying something out, but please remember to be respectful of his choice! You can read here for specifics.
The voting issue has been reported and he's working on it!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
But, why there are ads ? :shock:

β–ͺSorry my angliche, I'm frenchβ–ͺ
β–ͺRP color: #a36500β–ͺ
OOC Let's Chat!
It is to help him finance the server.

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, ok. I'm surprised because there are not ads on poudlard.fr

β–ͺSorry my angliche, I'm frenchβ–ͺ
β–ͺRP color: #a36500β–ͺ
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Nov 2024, 17:53 Morning Tracey! How are you?
Hiya Avery! I'm good! You?
Back 8652 / 18141