Back 8649 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Wooww, thats hot :lol: In summer we have that kind of degrees too... but can't stand very well hot temperatures :sweatingbullets:

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
It's 23°C for me, but it's so hot the wind is hot too, I'm legit sweating rn.

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
im literally wearing a sweater 😭

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm wearing short-sleeve...

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm chilling in my air-con room :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Me too :biggrin:

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Okay cya! My irl friends are coming over to my house now :meninblack:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Have fun!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
You're welcome!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
Back 8649 / 18141