Back 8648 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Hana! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Joseph! How's swimming?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
It was great! It started raining so I had to leave early though :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yea, it's a bit rainy in my country too.

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Rain means I get to turn on the air-con at home :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
It's super hot today. For me

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
wow lucky you it's been very cold here, but I think it will be better tomorrow

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
I hope so too!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
its very weird, two days ago it was snowing (where i live) and now it's like 14°C :/

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
14°C!? Wow I really haven't been to colder countries before then. It's always about 30-35°C, sometimes going up to about 39°C :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8648 / 18141