23 Nov 2024, 09:51
Let's Chat!
Hi Hana!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Nov 2024, 09:52
Let's Chat!
23 Nov 2024, 09:57
Let's Chat!
It was great! It started raining so I had to leave early though
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Nov 2024, 09:59
Let's Chat!
23 Nov 2024, 10:09
Let's Chat!
Rain means I get to turn on the air-con at home
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Nov 2024, 10:13
Let's Chat!
23 Nov 2024, 10:24
Let's Chat!
wow lucky you it's been very cold here, but I think it will be better tomorrow
23 Nov 2024, 10:25
Let's Chat!
I hope so too!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Nov 2024, 10:26
Let's Chat!
its very weird, two days ago it was snowing (where i live) and now it's like 14°C
23 Nov 2024, 10:29
Let's Chat!
14°C!? Wow I really haven't been to colder countries before then. It's always about 30-35°C, sometimes going up to about 39°C
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.