23 Nov 2024, 00:04
Let's Chat!
Yeah it's a lot more distracting on the phone
On the laptop its alright
On the laptop its alright
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Nov 2024, 00:22
Let's Chat!
hello
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
23 Nov 2024, 00:25
Let's Chat!
Hallo!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Nov 2024, 00:26
Let's Chat!
True, I enjoy using hio on my laptop.Joseph Sims wrote: 23 Nov 2024, 00:04 Yeah it's a lot more distracting on the phone![]()
On the laptop its alright![]()
23 Nov 2024, 00:38
Let's Chat!
[quote]I haven't went on hio on my laptop yet, might do that next week
23 Nov 2024, 00:46
Let's Chat!
Cool! I'm on my phone rn though so the ads still kinda annoying
Issok though I should get used to it soon
Issok though I should get used to it soon
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Nov 2024, 00:49
Let's Chat!
[quote]Honestly, I'm used to ads popping up out of nowhere, since a lot of rp sites I've been on have ads