22 Nov 2024, 22:24
Let's Chat!
Someone say owls?? 
*snugs Tavra*
*snugs Tavra*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Nov 2024, 22:26
Let's Chat!
I have a feeling you already have a guess of whatβs happening, so I have a gift for you!
*gives Em a box full of suspense*


22 Nov 2024, 22:27
Let's Chat!
I wonder what her guess is!Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:26I have a feeling you already have a guess of whatβs happening, so I have a gift for you!
*gives Em a box full of suspense*
![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
22 Nov 2024, 22:27
Let's Chat!
YAY! I love suspense!Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:26I have a feeling you already have a guess of whatβs happening, so I have a gift for you!
*gives Em a box full of suspense*
![]()
*tacklesnugs Ava*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Nov 2024, 22:44
Let's Chat!
Plenty of suspense for all!Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:27YAY! I love suspense!Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:26I have a feeling you already have a guess of whatβs happening, so I have a gift for you!
*gives Em a box full of suspense*
![]()
*tacklesnugs Ava*![]()
![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
22 Nov 2024, 22:46
Let's Chat!
I can't wait~!Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:44Plenty of suspense for all!Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:27YAY! I love suspense!Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:26I have a feeling you already have a guess of whatβs happening, so I have a gift for you!
*gives Em a box full of suspense*
![]()
*tacklesnugs Ava*![]()
![]()
Gonna try and chug along with my solo in the meantime
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Nov 2024, 22:50
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good too. Just gotta edit 1 more thread!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
22 Nov 2024, 22:55
Let's Chat!
helloooo everyone :]
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
22 Nov 2024, 22:56
Let's Chat!
*tacklesnugs Scoutie*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone