Back 8642 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Someone say owls?? :wow:

*snugs Tavra* :yellow_heart:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:24 Someone say owls?? :wow:

*snugs Tavra* :yellow_heart:
I have a feeling you already have a guess of what’s happening, so I have a gift for you!

*gives Em a box full of suspense*

πŸ€πŸ’šπŸΊ

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:26
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:24 Someone say owls?? :wow:

*snugs Tavra* :yellow_heart:
I have a feeling you already have a guess of what’s happening, so I have a gift for you!

*gives Em a box full of suspense*

πŸ€πŸ’šπŸΊ
I wonder what her guess is!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:26
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:24 Someone say owls?? :wow:

*snugs Tavra* :yellow_heart:
I have a feeling you already have a guess of what’s happening, so I have a gift for you!

*gives Em a box full of suspense*

πŸ€πŸ’šπŸΊ
YAY! I love suspense! :wow:

*tacklesnugs Ava* :yellow_heart: :green_heart:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:27
Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:26
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:24 Someone say owls?? :wow:

*snugs Tavra* :yellow_heart:
I have a feeling you already have a guess of what’s happening, so I have a gift for you!

*gives Em a box full of suspense*

πŸ€πŸ’šπŸΊ
YAY! I love suspense! :wow:

*tacklesnugs Ava* :yellow_heart: :green_heart:
Plenty of suspense for all!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:44
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:27
Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:26
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:24 Someone say owls?? :wow:

*snugs Tavra* :yellow_heart:
I have a feeling you already have a guess of what’s happening, so I have a gift for you!

*gives Em a box full of suspense*

πŸ€πŸ’šπŸΊ
YAY! I love suspense! :wow:

*tacklesnugs Ava* :yellow_heart: :green_heart:
Plenty of suspense for all!
I can't wait~! :biggrin: <3

Gonna try and chug along with my solo in the meantime ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 22:14
Hiya Hana! How are ya?
I’m good, what about you?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
helloooo everyone :]

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
*tacklesnugs Scoutie* <3 <3 <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8642 / 18141