22 Nov 2024, 20:28
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya! I keep on getting ads for facebook, I wanna get a ebike ad!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
22 Nov 2024, 20:29
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya! How's everyone?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
22 Nov 2024, 20:29
Let's Chat!
I'm really good! I got a relly goood mark in my maths test. What about everyone else?
22 Nov 2024, 20:32
Let's Chat!
[quote]Congrats! My sis got her report card today, and she got really good grades! I'm doing well, currently making lunch
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
22 Nov 2024, 20:35
Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks! Enjoy your evening!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
22 Nov 2024, 20:36
Let's Chat!
Ebike? Iβm getting ads for dementiaColin McCoire wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 20:06 Honestly, Em. If electricity worked around magic, Colin would sooooo want one of these ebikes we're seeing ads for!!! Those just look so much fun!
Expect a few owls coming your way!
22 Nov 2024, 20:36
Let's Chat!
thanks...... should i do a homework or a reply? .........................
22 Nov 2024, 20:39
Let's Chat!
[quote]Honestly, up to you. I gotta do a reply and edit 2 threads
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish