Back 8636 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

How're ya doing? :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Splendid and you?

Park Nabi
xxxxxxHufflepuff HoH: Edith Alariexxxxx
Boram Borisova
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Nabi & thanks! Debating on starting HW next or just calling it a night since its 4am here XD and Hi Joseph!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Steven! I'm doing good too!
4 am!? :shock2: Don't you need sleep?

Just saw ads on Hio for the first time in 2 years :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Steven :)

Go sleep crosses my arms
Sleep is very important

Park Nabi
xxxxxxHufflepuff HoH: Edith Alariexxxxx
Boram Borisova
OOC Let's Chat!
Well ya see I took a nap from 8-11 so I'm just spacing out my sleeps lol, but you guys are probably right... but what should watch me sleep? The Grinch or The Goblet Of Fire... these are tough decisions lol and ohhh I'm getting the ads too!
OOC Let's Chat!
hmm...

The grinch sounds good.
I know it is not even december but still

Park Nabi
xxxxxxHufflepuff HoH: Edith Alariexxxxx
Boram Borisova
OOC Let's Chat!
Only a couple weeks away, Christmas movies are fair game this time of year XD Goodnight!
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight :bye:

Park Nabi
xxxxxxHufflepuff HoH: Edith Alariexxxxx
Boram Borisova
OOC Let's Chat!
Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:18 hmm...

The grinch sounds good.
I know it is not even december but still
I am already listening to songs that are festive. And will have to help decorate the uni for Christmas this Sunday. So really do what you like Nabi lol.

Also hello been a while, and hello to everyone! :wave:

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
Back 8636 / 18141