What song are you currently listening to?

Remember Them - Epic: The Musical

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie

What song are you currently listening to?
Three Lions - David Baddiel, Frank Skinner & The Lightning Seeds

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What song are you currently listening to?
Bohemian like you - The Dandy Warhols

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

What song are you currently listening to?
[quote]20 ~ BND

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

What song are you currently listening to?
Psycho - Amy Shark featuring Mark Hoppus

STA - 8 | EVA - 9 | STR - 2
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 9
STA - 7 | EVA - 9 | STR - 0
WIS - 10 | AP - 0 | ACC - 10

What song are you currently listening to?
I love you- Billie Eilish

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What song are you currently listening to?
[quote]Take My Breath ~ The Weekend

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

What song are you currently listening to?
Ken- Billie Eilish (unreleased content)

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What song are you currently listening to?
[quote]What Do You Mean ~ Justin Bieber

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

What song are you currently listening to?
Another Stupid Song- Billie Eilish ( unreleased )

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"