21 Nov 2024, 10:02
Let's Chat!
Cool! Having dinner soon
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
21 Nov 2024, 14:49
Let's Chat!
21 Nov 2024, 14:54
Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning! Oh, I don't think I've welcomed you yet! Welcome, Azzure!
21 Nov 2024, 15:19
Let's Chat!
morningggg
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
21 Nov 2024, 15:28
Let's Chat!
AFTERNOON troops
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
21 Nov 2024, 15:34
Let's Chat!
[quote]Prat! Nice new pfp! If it's not really new, I'm very sorry, it's new for me
21 Nov 2024, 15:37
Let's Chat!
I'm doing good! I finally get a break from school for a while!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |