Back 8625 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Cool! Having dinner soon :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!:D

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning! Oh, I don't think I've welcomed you yet! Welcome, Azzure!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
morningggg

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
AFTERNOON troops

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Prat! Nice new pfp! If it's not really new, I'm very sorry, it's new for me

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey! How are you?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya Avery! I'm good, about to head to work. You?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing good! I finally get a break from school for a while! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 8625 / 18141