Back 8616 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Must... Manifest... Motivation...

Must... Banish... Procrastination... :wry:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
*gives magical motivation candies*

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
:wow: :wow: :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good mornin!!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Yoo hi Hana!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you? I am a bit sick... but I think I can survive today...

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good! Oof gws Hana! :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 23:29 I'm good! Oof gws Hana! :cryhappy:
Thanks! :cryhappy:

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
You should probably get some rest :wise:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8616 / 18141