Back 8615 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

helloooooo everyone :]

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
SCOUTIEEEE!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
heya Scout!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 22:26
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 22:24
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 21:01
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 21:01 *burrows under the covers with Em*

:cute:
*snuggles into Ava*

:cute:
*snugs*

How goes the solo?
Still working on it! Should hopefully (she says... :lol:) get it out tonight! ^^
Yay!

Debating putting out a post or two tonight, I guess it will depend on what post I want to do. I have lost so much motivation.

@Colin McCoire and Aoife should fix that soon enough… (iykyk ;) )

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 22:51
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 22:26
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 22:24
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 21:01
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 21:01 *burrows under the covers with Em*

:cute:
*snuggles into Ava*

:cute:
*snugs*

How goes the solo?
Still working on it! Should hopefully (she says... :lol:) get it out tonight! ^^
Yay!

Debating putting out a post or two tonight, I guess it will depend on what post I want to do. I have lost so much motivation.

@Colin McCoire and Aoife should fix that soon enough… (iykyk ;) )
*GASP*

Could it be...?? :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 22:53
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 22:51
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 22:26
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 22:24
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 21:01

*snuggles into Ava*

:cute:
*snugs*

How goes the solo?
Still working on it! Should hopefully (she says... :lol:) get it out tonight! ^^
Yay!

Debating putting out a post or two tonight, I guess it will depend on what post I want to do. I have lost so much motivation.

@Colin McCoire and Aoife should fix that soon enough… (iykyk ;) )
*GASP*

Could it be...?? :wow:
*gasp*

I have no idea what you think it is but even if you’re right there will be no reveal until the big reveal.


💚🤍🐺

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 22:55
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 22:53
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 22:51
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 22:26
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 22:24
*snugs*

How goes the solo?
Still working on it! Should hopefully (she says... :lol:) get it out tonight! ^^
Yay!

Debating putting out a post or two tonight, I guess it will depend on what post I want to do. I have lost so much motivation.

@Colin McCoire and Aoife should fix that soon enough… (iykyk ;) )
*GASP*

Could it be...?? :wow:
*gasp*

I have no idea what you think it is but even if you’re right there will be no reveal until the big reveal.


💚🤍🐺
D'awww! The suspense! :cry2:

No matter what it is, any content is still Ava content - which I heartily approve of! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I cannot wait for the holidays when I can finally relax. So much work for me to do all them :sweatingbullets:

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
I've about a week and a half to buckle down and get two essays done. Might plan them this weekend :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Agreed! I’m so behind on pretty much everything right now, a break will be much appreciated :sweatingbullets:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Back 8615 / 18141