Compliment the person above you! GAME

Your name is so cute !!!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I've seen the banners you use at the start of your posts. They are very pretty!

STA - 8 | EVA - 9 | STR - 2
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 9
STA - 7 | EVA - 9 | STR - 0
WIS - 10 | AP - 0 | ACC - 10

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp! She's so pretty!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Really sweet person, I love the calmness (?) of your name and pfp

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love that you are so active in the threads/posts! You're really kind, too!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name and pfp! (^^)

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp!! :eyes:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're the most spentafricular friend ever!!! I luhv talking to you and everything about you!!! :decayed: :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're spentafricular too!!! :cheers:
One of the C :cheers: LEST aliens on the site :alien:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I admire how active you are! You're rp are all so good and well written too! :)

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare