20 Nov 2024, 12:39
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Well have fun with school!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
20 Nov 2024, 13:33
Let's Chat!
Hey Jose! Sorry I couldn't respond. I had some stuff come up so I had to leave for awhile. Otherwise I'm doing good.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
20 Nov 2024, 13:37
Let's Chat!
That's alright! I'm doin' good as always 
Working on replies rn
Working on replies rn
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
20 Nov 2024, 14:07
Let's Chat!
Nope it really isn't
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
20 Nov 2024, 14:48
Let's Chat!
Whew, 5,120 word reply.....takes awhile to recap a summer.
Happy Midweek, h.io!
Happy Midweek, h.io!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
20 Nov 2024, 14:51
Let's Chat!
5,000??
I'm still trying to beat my 1700 record
I'm still trying to beat my 1700 record
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Nov 2024, 14:52
Let's Chat!
Simon talks a lot, what can I say, ha. He also had an eventful summer
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
20 Nov 2024, 15:03
Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 14:52Simon talks a lot, what can I say, ha. He also had an eventful summer
Emi-kins could spend a day listening to it all
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone