19 Nov 2024, 21:43
Let's Chat!
Tee hee!
Now where was I...? *scrambles back into the dungeon*
Now where was I...? *scrambles back into the dungeon*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Nov 2024, 21:56
Let's Chat!
19 Nov 2024, 22:34
Let's Chat!
mfw i wanna make a new thread (i have 32 unfinished ones)
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
19 Nov 2024, 22:37
Let's Chat!
The feeling is sooo relatable!
I have about a kajillion ongoing threads (some dating back to near the start of the summer) and I keep starting new threads.
But sod it! I love RP'ing!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Nov 2024, 22:40
Let's Chat!
I'd read that!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Nov 2024, 22:56
Let's Chat!
lmao bailey and kim are having an unoffical date hehehe excited to do the reply for @kim sato
viewtopic.php?t=34478 <- the thread hehe
viewtopic.php?t=34478 <- the thread hehe
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Nov 2024, 22:57
Let's Chat!
*GASP*
*zooms*
*zooms*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Nov 2024, 22:59
Let's Chat!
amongst other threads lmao kim and i are in a lot together recently haha
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Nov 2024, 23:15
Let's Chat!
lets finish the sabrina and zyair arc first D: i dont want to start new threads with ya when i cant even keep up with the ones we have now :[ i feel so bad i make u wait sooo long for my sad little posts
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je