Back 8605 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

OOh so good Oli

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
hehe thanks!! <3 <3 had the most fun with sixth and third lol

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Image posted by the member

Hi hi!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
An Em! Hello

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
A Cass! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello! How have you been?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Doing good! Hoping to get some replies done (if not drafted) and get another part of my solo out ^^

How's you? :green_heart:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Very busy and very tired :sleep: lots of things for me to get done

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
You can do it!

*throws motivation* :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you very much! *catches and consumes motivation*

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 8605 / 18141