How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10
I think I’ve seen you around. I love the photos in your encyclopedia page.
I think I’ve seen you around. I love the photos in your encyclopedia page.
I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10
I'm new but, Hello Professor.....
I'm new but, Hello Professor.....
Virtuous and fair, ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤroyal and gracious. |
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ | The Heiress ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I have no idea who you are but Hii
(QUICK SHE BROKE OUT AGAIN, GRAB HER)
(QUICK SHE BROKE OUT AGAIN, GRAB HER)
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I also have no idea who you are but Hello!
Virtuous and fair, ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤroyal and gracious. |
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ | The Heiress ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 first time seeing you but I recognise your pfp (one of my FC) !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 FRENCH TOAST
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.99/10
It’s Prat…I suppose you’re alright
It’s Prat…I suppose you’re alright
I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.999/10 That's high praise basically...It's herb prof what else need i say.
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 'tis PRAT Pass!!
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 you are super friendly and active!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |