Back 8593 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Nov 2024, 01:40
Brookline Quinn wrote: 17 Nov 2024, 21:09
Bailey Glade wrote: 17 Nov 2024, 20:17
Joseph Sims wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 01:08 Yooo Bailey! Sage! Sup?
Sage Willows wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 01:07 *gasp* it's a Bailey! how are you doing?
Brookline Quinn wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 01:09
gasp. Hi Sage, and Bailey!! Hey Joseph!
lmao replying realllly late but hey guys!!
ive been at a conference all week with no free time... hopefully will get replys out today if i have connection but also have a week of school to do *sobs* busy busy lmao
hi hi!
Hellooo how are you?
alright! what about you?
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Nov 2024, 01:43
Brookline Quinn wrote: 18 Nov 2024, 01:30
Ooh! I (can't wait) wanna read it!

Aww, really? If I had knew you had open threads, I would of pushed my Brooke out there!
Tomorrow I'll hoke through my posts and I can pick a few out for you if you'd like? :grin:

AAAAHHH to you too, Colin! πŸ’šπŸ’š
Ooh, I’ll gladly rp, just it may take a while to get a post out! Got a busy week ahead of me! :D

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
No worries! I've my own stuff and things to crack on with in the meantime :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
good luck! *throws and scatters confidence* You got this Emmy!! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
solo done :meninblack:
night y'all

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
night chat


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Night! Tracey!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Gn Tracey!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
good morning good morning

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
*Huffle yawns*

Morning! Or rather... Afternoon now, I should say :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8593 / 18141