18 Nov 2024, 01:49
Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Nov 2024, 01:40Hellooo how are you?Brookline Quinn wrote: 17 Nov 2024, 21:09Bailey Glade wrote: 17 Nov 2024, 20:17lmao replying realllly late but hey guys!!
ive been at a conference all week with no free time... hopefully will get replys out today if i have connection but also have a week of school to do *sobs* busy busy lmaohi hi!
alright! what about you?
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Nov 2024, 01:43Tomorrow I'll hoke through my posts and I can pick a few out for you if you'd like?Brookline Quinn wrote: 18 Nov 2024, 01:30Ooh! I (can't wait) wanna read it!
Aww, really? If I had knew you had open threads, I would of pushed my Brooke out there!
AAAAHHH to you too, Colin!![]()
Ooh, Iβll gladly rp, just it may take a while to get a post out! Got a busy week ahead of me!
18 Nov 2024, 01:53
Let's Chat!
No worries! I've my own stuff and things to crack on with in the meantime
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Nov 2024, 02:50
Let's Chat!
18 Nov 2024, 03:48
Let's Chat!
night chat
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
18 Nov 2024, 04:09
Let's Chat!
[quote]Night all!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
18 Nov 2024, 04:41
Let's Chat!
18 Nov 2024, 05:40
Let's Chat!
Gn Tracey!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
18 Nov 2024, 13:53
Let's Chat!
18 Nov 2024, 13:54
Let's Chat!
*Huffle yawns*
Morning! Or rather... Afternoon now, I should say
Morning! Or rather... Afternoon now, I should say
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
