18 Nov 2024, 00:08
Let's Chat!
Hi Jose! Hope your sis gets better!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
18 Nov 2024, 00:11
Let's Chat!
Thanks!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
18 Nov 2024, 01:09
Let's Chat!
Time for another open thread for Casey me thinks
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Nov 2024, 01:22
Let's Chat!
For my Ilvermorny buddies. Haven't done too many of them 
There's a whole backwater of abandoned (well, more like died off) open threads I've done with Emi-kins by comparison
There's a whole backwater of abandoned (well, more like died off) open threads I've done with Emi-kins by comparison
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Nov 2024, 01:30
Let's Chat!
Ooh! I (can't wait) wanna read it!
Aww, really? If I had knew you had open threads, I would of pushed my Brooke out there!
18 Nov 2024, 01:31
Let's Chat!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
18 Nov 2024, 01:40
Let's Chat!
Hellooo how are you?Brookline Quinn wrote: 17 Nov 2024, 21:09Bailey Glade wrote: 17 Nov 2024, 20:17lmao replying realllly late but hey guys!!
ive been at a conference all week with no free time... hopefully will get replys out today if i have connection but also have a week of school to do *sobs* busy busy lmaohi hi!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
18 Nov 2024, 01:43
Let's Chat!
*collapses on Bailey*
Hey Bails!!
Hey Bails!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
18 Nov 2024, 01:43
Let's Chat!
Tomorrow I'll hoke through my posts and I can pick a few out for you if you'd like?Brookline Quinn wrote: 18 Nov 2024, 01:30Ooh! I (can't wait) wanna read it!
Aww, really? If I had knew you had open threads, I would of pushed my Brooke out there!
AAAAHHH to you too, Colin!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone