Back 8592 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Jose! Hope your sis gets better!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Time for another open thread for Casey me thinks 8)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Open thread?? *squeals with excitement!*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
For my Ilvermorny buddies. Haven't done too many of them :grin:

There's a whole backwater of abandoned (well, more like died off) open threads I've done with Emi-kins by comparison :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh! I (can't wait) wanna read it!

Aww, really? If I had knew you had open threads, I would of pushed my Brooke out there!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 17 Nov 2024, 21:09
Bailey Glade wrote: 17 Nov 2024, 20:17
Joseph Sims wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 01:08 Yooo Bailey! Sage! Sup?
Sage Willows wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 01:07 *gasp* it's a Bailey! how are you doing?
Brookline Quinn wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 01:09
gasp. Hi Sage, and Bailey!! Hey Joseph!
lmao replying realllly late but hey guys!!
ive been at a conference all week with no free time... hopefully will get replys out today if i have connection but also have a week of school to do *sobs* busy busy lmao
hi hi!
Hellooo how are you?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
*collapses on Bailey*

Hey Bails!! :green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 18 Nov 2024, 01:30
Ooh! I (can't wait) wanna read it!

Aww, really? If I had knew you had open threads, I would of pushed my Brooke out there!
Tomorrow I'll hoke through my posts and I can pick a few out for you if you'd like? :grin:

AAAAHHH to you too, Colin! 💚💚

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8592 / 18141