How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9/10 Hiya Sabrina!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Rickroller Sims!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 CASS

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Alex!! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 ALEX AND JOSE

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 How're ya doing Cass?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hola amigo! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hola Amiga! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 see you a lot here but never really chat

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Agreed we haven't spoken much :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.