17 Nov 2024, 23:21
Let's Chat!
Morning guys! Whew nice new pfp Sage!
I see Hio added a last active feature
I see Hio added a last active feature
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
17 Nov 2024, 23:21
Let's Chat!
17 Nov 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
It used to be last post I think
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
17 Nov 2024, 23:24
Let's Chat!
17 Nov 2024, 23:25
Let's Chat!
Oh alright!
My sister's sick now my parents want me to take her to the doctor
My sister's sick now my parents want me to take her to the doctor
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
17 Nov 2024, 23:45
Let's Chat!
Yeah I hope so too
How're ya doing?
How're ya doing?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
18 Nov 2024, 00:01
Let's Chat!
Great too!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.