17 Nov 2024, 17:31
Let's Chat!
[quote]-showers Emiline with luck-
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
17 Nov 2024, 17:58
Let's Chat!
-hugs everyone-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 18 | str β’ 2 | wis β’ 10 | arc β’ 7 | acc β’ 20 sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 16 | str β’ 15 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 4 | acc β’ 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
17 Nov 2024, 18:41
Let's Chat!
You got this Emiline! Good luck!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
17 Nov 2024, 19:18
Let's Chat!
AVA!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
17 Nov 2024, 19:21
Let's Chat!
I'm good! I'm about to see a choir and orchestra performing classical music! I'm also still chuffed about my solo *puffs chest out*
How are you?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone