Back 8581 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I've tried contacting three different staff members, but none of them have helped me with my Index Registration. One of them sent an owl to another staff member, but neither of them have gotten back to me. Any ideas on what I need to do?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Might have to give them another few days. Lots of people register with the index every day, so they've a lot to get through. :wise:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Mhm just wait I guess :lol:
Not everyone has so much free time to spend on Hio :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi, how are you all?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm great!! You? :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
*collapses*

Part 1 of lore... Is complete...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Yippee!! Lore!
*Gives Em a buncha chocolates* :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
hi hi

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Sage, how're you?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
good! been making some banners and playing piano all day :]
and how are you?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8581 / 18141