Back 8580 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I mean - I don't but it's past midnight :hypno: you know what? compromise: I'll do one and drop dead afterwards
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright! :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 23:16 Finish the replies I guess, unless you have something important tomorrow :grin:

Em how- :S
LORE!!!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Lore indeed!! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'll hopefully get the first bit out in the next hour or two ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
:shock2: An extra hour of writing after 1600 words? Two hours?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Maybe not that long! Depends how long my train of thought lasts before it decides it's had enough :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright! All in the name of lore :wise:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
LORE! :wow: :wow: :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
LORRREEEE :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8580 / 18141