16 Nov 2024, 19:09
Let's Chat!
I had stopped crying and then my sister asked why I was crying and I tried to explain it and I just started crying again. I have work in 40 minutes and cannot be doing this
16 Nov 2024, 19:17
Let's Chat!
Sounds like me with anxiety... And sad movies in general...Ava Winchect wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 19:09I had stopped crying and then my sister asked why I was crying and I tried to explain it and I just started crying again. I have work in 40 minutes and cannot be doing this![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Nov 2024, 19:40
Let's Chat!
Oh no
16 Nov 2024, 20:05
Let's Chat!
Hi! Yes, I'm feeling a lot better!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
16 Nov 2024, 20:42
Let's Chat!
16 Nov 2024, 21:41
Let's Chat!
Lorelorelorelorelore...!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Nov 2024, 23:13
Let's Chat!
Morning Earthlings!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
16 Nov 2024, 23:15
Let's Chat!
Guys i am supposed to be asleep but i got an abrupt burst of energy to write some replies - help, what do I do
16 Nov 2024, 23:16
Let's Chat!
I'm into 1600 words of a solo post and I'm still not done
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Nov 2024, 23:16
Let's Chat!
Finish the replies I guess, unless you have something important tomorrow 
Em how-
Em how-
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.