Back 8578 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I have not cried this hard in a long time

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Dove Cullen wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 18:16 Hi ! Hru?
Spectacular. U?

For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 7 Strength: 1 Wisdom: 9 ArcPower: 8 (after +2) Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh... The last time I cried so hard was the ending of Silent Hill 2 so it looks like we have some competition :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 18:36 Ooh... The last time I cried so hard was the ending of Silent Hill 2 so it looks like we have some competition :lol:
Once you finish watching it please owl me

And once anyone else finishes watching OWL ME!!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 18:37
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 18:36 Ooh... The last time I cried so hard was the ending of Silent Hill 2 so it looks like we have some competition :lol:
Once you finish watching it please owl me

And once anyone else finishes watching OWL ME!!
Yes ma'am sir!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Yougle Crenshaw wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 18:36
Dove Cullen wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 18:16 Hi ! Hru?
Spectacular. U?
Im good too ^^

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 15:58
Brookline Quinn wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 14:18
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 13:59 BROOKIE! 💙💙💙
how are you doing, Em? <3
I'm good! I tried meditating for the first time after so long. Got a few errands to do still before I can work on LOREEEEE!

How's you?
gasp, lore! Can't wait to see it!

I'm alright, been an eventful couple of days!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone! Hope all is well!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Steven John wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 19:06 Hey everyone! Hope all is well!!
Nothing is well anymore… 😭

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
*snugs Ava*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8578 / 18141