16 Nov 2024, 18:35
Let's Chat!
16 Nov 2024, 18:36
Let's Chat!
Ooh... The last time I cried so hard was the ending of Silent Hill 2 so it looks like we have some competition
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Nov 2024, 18:37
Let's Chat!
Once you finish watching it please owl meEmily Shephard wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 18:36 Ooh... The last time I cried so hard was the ending of Silent Hill 2 so it looks like we have some competition![]()
And once anyone else finishes watching OWL ME!!
16 Nov 2024, 18:38
Let's Chat!
Yes ma'am sir!Ava Winchect wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 18:37Once you finish watching it please owl meEmily Shephard wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 18:36 Ooh... The last time I cried so hard was the ending of Silent Hill 2 so it looks like we have some competition![]()
And once anyone else finishes watching OWL ME!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Nov 2024, 18:45
Let's Chat!
Im good too
16 Nov 2024, 18:59
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 15:58Brookline Quinn wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 14:18I'm good! I tried meditating for the first time after so long. Got a few errands to do still before I can work on LOREEEEE!how are you doing, Em?
How's you?gasp, lore! Can't wait to see it!
I'm alright, been an eventful couple of days!
16 Nov 2024, 19:08
Let's Chat!
*snugs Ava*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
