Back 8577 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello.

For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 7 Strength: 1 Wisdom: 9 ArcPower: 8 (after +2) Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi ! Hru?

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy weekend, all! 💛

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy weekend! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Yayy thanks lets enjoy it 🥳
Even if im already at the end of saturday 😭

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
Just finished watching S2E6 of Arcane and I have been crying for 10 minutes straight 😭

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
AVA!!!

I'm going to watch Act 2 with my ma later tonight ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hoo godd dont spoill i HAVE to watch it 😭😭

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
I don’t know if I can watch the rest of the series I am done

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Only three episodes of emotion, we'll live! :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8577 / 18141