16 Nov 2024, 03:59
Let's Chat!
Yoo hi Oliver!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
16 Nov 2024, 03:59
Let's Chat!
Sup?
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
16 Nov 2024, 03:59
Let's Chat!
Hey kim
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
16 Nov 2024, 04:00
Let's Chat!
Hi Kim! Heyo Keith!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
16 Nov 2024, 04:05
Let's Chat!
What are you all up to?
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
16 Nov 2024, 04:06
Let's Chat!
I'm going for a swim now!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
16 Nov 2024, 04:06
Let's Chat!
I just cleaned my room!! So enjoying the clean area :3 sitting at my desk for the first time in a while lmao
16 Nov 2024, 04:07
Let's Chat!
Ooh nice
My room still look like a rat's nest XD
My room still look like a rat's nest XD
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
16 Nov 2024, 04:08
Let's Chat!
Mine did to for a while. But- like a few days ago I re did my manga shelf, and that gave me the motivation to clean the rest of it XD
16 Nov 2024, 04:10
Let's Chat!
Hah fun. I have a love-hate relationship with cleaning.
I love it when it's done but then it gets messy again and then I have to clean again. UGH.
I love it when it's done but then it gets messy again and then I have to clean again. UGH.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |