Back 8572 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Jose! Nice to see you! :) :bye:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm great! I figured out when I'm moving back to Osaka

Hiya Avery!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Av!! How're you doing?

And when will that be, Tracey?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Summer of next year

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hya Tracey! I'm so happy for you!

I'm doing good how about you?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Cool! Then you won't need to go to sleep everytime I'm going for lunch :lol:

I'm doin' good too!! :grin:
Last edited by Joseph Sims on 15 Nov 2024, 23:45, edited 1 time in total.

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks Avery! Tho I go back every summer just to visit, it's been a while since I last lived there.

Hehe, your right Joseph!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
The time in Osaka is just an hour away from where I live :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!! :3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
Back 8572 / 18141