Sign-Up Spirit Animal Club Join Form Open

I have a little for you to complete, if you are interested in joining! This club basically finds your true spirit animal or guardian animal (results may not be what you hoped for, but it's still fun!) Most of you guys don't like reading so I'm making this a short post! By filling out this form, I will make a different post, that you guys will visit, where I will hold tons of personality tests.
Form:
Name:
House:
Why you wanna join (No word Specific Word Count!):
__________________________________________________________________
Thank you all for supporting my animal club, and thank you for joining!!! 🦁🐍🐦🦑
-These animals could be either mythical or real-
-By joining you can decided if you want me to make an outfit that matches your animal-
Last edited by Karina Eaglewood on 15 Nov 2024, 15:49, edited 2 times in total.



β€œA somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Sign-Up Spirit Animal Club Join Form Open
[quote]Name: Tracey Bailey
House: Ravenclaw
Why you wanna join (No word Specific Word Count!): I love animals and wanna found out what my spirit animal is! Plus this club sounds amazing too!

Sign-Up Spirit Animal Club Join Form Open
Name: Morcan Idle
House: Ravenclaw
Why you wanna join (No word Specific Word Count!): I have always loved animals and nature and I would like to find out what my spirit animal is. This club sounds awesome!

Without fear there is no hope, without hope there is no fear.

Sign-Up Spirit Animal Club Join Form Open
Name: Erendriel Ravaxidor
House: Ravenclaw
Why you wanna join: I want a spirit animal :)

Virtuous and fair,
royal and gracious.
γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€
γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€
The Heiress
γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€
γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€

Sign-Up Spirit Animal Club Join Form Open
Name: Aurelia Valentine
House: Hufflepuff
Why you wanna join (No word Specific Word Count!): I love personality quizzes and tests, I'm kind of curious what animal I embody.

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNTβ€”FREE for AI pfp users.

Sign-Up Spirit Animal Club Join Form Open
Name: Felix Rodriguez
House: Hufflepuff
Why you wanna join (No word Specific Word Count!): i really love animals and would like to know what my spirit animal is

"All i really want is to be loved. I'm
having such a hard time without it."

Sign-Up Spirit Animal Club Join Form Open
Name: Beth Merryweather
House: Slytherin
Why you wanna join (No word Specific Word Count!): This is super duper cute! Love animals, and I am interested in what you come up with...

Etiam si omnes, ego non.
Even if all others, I will never.

Sign-Up Spirit Animal Club Join Form Open
Name : Nyx Blackheart
House: Gryffindor
Why you wanna join: It seems super fun! I would totally love to do this.

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Sign-Up Spirit Animal Club Join Form Open
Everyone can now go post in This Thread!



β€œA somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”