15 Nov 2024, 00:02
Let's Chat!
Wow! Same here! It's already 6 pm here and I have two tests and a quiz to study for!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
15 Nov 2024, 00:54
Let's Chat!
Oof good luck Avery!! All the best
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
15 Nov 2024, 01:39
Let's Chat!
Np my friend
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
15 Nov 2024, 02:38
Let's Chat!
Woohoo! Another reply done
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
15 Nov 2024, 02:40
Let's Chat!
15 Nov 2024, 02:48
Let's Chat!
Goodnight Sage!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones