Back 8562 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I need to decide how much to splurge when I got to the supermarket later.

Object Permanence persists darkness.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 14 Nov 2024, 06:21 How're you doing? :grin:
Hi Geraldine!
I’m great how about you

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Got it Geraldine!
I'm good too, Hana! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Well, I just ended up getting a whole bunch of bread and such, so I'm loaded for the next four days.

Object Permanence persists darkness.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh sounds good! I don't have a lot of food at home; guess it's about time I stocked up on some :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
busts through the door

[[/b]OH YEAH![/b]

What's poppin?
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
School soon


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
good morning everyone~~~ ive been awol for like 2 weeks now ackkk :[ i missed a duel post too.... i need to lock in D:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Yoo hi Scout! Cya Keith!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8562 / 18141