14 Nov 2024, 00:01
Let's Chat!
Hi Jose! Good to see you!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
14 Nov 2024, 00:08
Let's Chat!
Hi Em! Hiya Tracey! Heyo Avery!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
14 Nov 2024, 00:12
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Just really tired; they made us walk a lot yesterday...
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
14 Nov 2024, 00:14
Let's Chat!
Yep! They don't let me use my phone during the camp so I was pretty thrilled to get it back
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
14 Nov 2024, 00:15
Let's Chat!
Cass! how are you??
14 Nov 2024, 00:16
Let's Chat!
Heyo Sage!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
14 Nov 2024, 00:16
Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 14 Nov 2024, 00:14 Yep! They don't let me use my phone during the camp so I was pretty thrilled to get it back![]()
Nice! While you were at camp, I got sick, but I'm better now
14 Nov 2024, 00:17
Let's Chat!
Ouch glad you're feeling better!
A lot of people falling sick recently...
A lot of people falling sick recently...
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.