Back 8556 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

EMMMM!! 💚💛

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
AVAAAA!! :yellow_heart: :green_heart:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
How’s life?

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Avaaa


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keithhhh

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Life's okay! (for now... I've got my boxing gloves on before it decides to take another whack at me :LOL: )

Essays and anxiety won't be enough to stop LOREEEEE!

How's you? <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Nov 2024, 21:01 Keithhhh
Hiiii

:wolf:


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
🐺!

Oh man, do I feel you. Currently about 10k behind on the novel work, not to mention a ton of stress between school and relationships right now. Otherwise, pretty okay!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
*sighhhh*

Honestly, NaNoWriMo is kind of a ship that's sailed by now for me. I'm well behind and with essays now due, time is much more scarce. But I'm so pleased you're making better progress than I am, and life sounds like it's behaving for you too! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
It’s hard, but I know it’s the only time every year that I have the motivation and support to write consistently and in large increments, so I push through the slog section (which starts about now) and just try to get to the end, even if nothing on the page is even remotely relevant or skilled.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Back 8556 / 18141